Fireflies

Somehow there just seems a song "right" for certain moments.
As I took these pictures I kept thinking, "I'd like to make myself believe that planet Earth turns slowly . . . it's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep . . . 'cause everything is never as it seems. . . ." In fact, singing the chorus of Fireflies by Owl City prompted the exceedingly weird expression you see in the next picture :)
I also have the pleasure of sporting Hermione Granger hair today. Isn't that fun?

:: earrings :: gift ($0)
:: cardigan :: thrifted, by carolyn taylor ($7)
:: tee shirt :: jcpenney, by st. john's bay ($6?)
:: scarf :: hand me down ($0)
:: nail polish :: gift, by wet 'n' wild megalast in "sugar coat" ($0)
:: skirt :: thrifted, by nycc ($10)
:: shoes :: kmart, by bongo ($10)
:: wardrobe essentials in this look :: neutral cardigan, denim midi skirt, neutral "flatwalkers"

Comments

  1. Cute!! It looks well put together, and I love the buttons on that skirt!!

    okay, can I say something crazy? (or not so crazy, but that line has been running through my head for days! :) I really like your two blogs, and I like that they are each devoted to something you love a lot, and with two blogs you are posting more, and of course I like that. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :)

      I love crazy . . . ;) Thank you so much, Becca! You're so sweet :) Sometimes it's really hard to find inspiration to post, and sometimes I just feel like giving up, but that's as with anything, I suppose. . . . Thanks for your encouragement!

      Delete
  2. I love your skirt! The color is perfect! Love how "together" or "matched" your outfit is. I could see that in a magazine! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, you're so sweet, Ashley! That made my day :)

      Delete

Post a Comment