One Jump Ahead



 :: watermelon tee :: jcpenney, by st. john's bay ($6?)
:: embellished oversized button-down :: gift, by c.b. studio ($0)
:: nail polish :: gift, by wet 'n' wild megalast in "sugar coat" ($0)
:: jeans :: jcpenney, by st. john's bay ($15)
:: flats :: kmart, by bongo ($20)
:: wardrobe essentials in this look :: dark wash jeans

It's Tuesday, one of the best days in the week, because though I'm saddled with quite a bit of homework, I don't have to go anywhere but literature class all day! 

Today or tomorrow my dad and I will set up the irrigation in the orchard grass field, and that will mean summer is almost here.

Today it's only thirty-one days till graduation. Only nine more history classes to get through, only four more meteorology labs. And only twenty-two more times will I sit in the circle of ten students studying books like Wuthering Heights and Martin Eden, or reading poetry like The Rime of the Ancient Mariner and Kubla Khan. Some schoolwork I won't be sad to let go--and some I certainly will.

Comments

  1. cute shirt. it's different, but fun!! And your tee shirt is a wonderful color: bright and happy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I like it :) It's long & loose enough to tie up in the front, unlike most other button-downs I've owned.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on your graduation!
    I love your outfit, especially the colors!
    Natasha
    A modest fashion blog: www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Natasha! I really appreciate your taking the time to comment :)

      Delete

Post a Comment