Saturday, May 24, 2014

Rebekah Rose

Say hello to one of my bestest buddies!

Bekah is a sixteen-year-old, fun-loving Jesus-follower. I have never, ever met a young woman with more mercy and more ability to comfort than she has. Her deep care for other people is such an inspiration.
As a fashionista, Bekah is just as inspiring. She swaps out her clothes with amazing alacrity and has a gift for finding the best things on the Goodwill rack. (I would figuratively die for her thrift-store shopping know-how.) Her nails are always polished and her corkscrew curls fall perfectly without her trying.
 I asked her for her best fashion advice. . . .
She said, "Feel good in what you wear!"
And as she exemplifies, feeling good in what you wear means you'll look amazing . . . just the way you are :) Love you, Bekah!

:: plaid tunic-dress :: goodwill, by sanoma ($3-5)
:: green & blue tunic-dress :: goodwill, by faded glory ($5)
:: leggings :: goodwill ($5)
:: boots :: route 66 ($15)
:: nail polish :: sally hanson hard as nails xtreme wear, in "blue me away"
:: wardrobe essentials in this look :: neutral leggings, flat brown boots

6 comments :

  1. you look so cute :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't she gorgeous? :) Muchos gracias for leaving a comment on my blog!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Isn't she?

      Thanks for commenting, Miss Darcy!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I know! She's awesome--so much fun. I love her :) Thank you for commenting, Carmen!

      Delete