I Want to See You Be Brave

Today I am officially graduating from high school.

Does that sound a little weird?
It does . . . because once I step out of that gym with all the other graduates, I'm not really a kid anymore. I'm an adult (well, not officially--I don't turn eighteen till September). And I have to start focusing on a career--or, at least, that's what society dictates I have to do.
I know that you're thinking that constantly-asked question. (Which everybody hates but everybody else feels they have to ask--because it's the norm. And a conversation starter. And all that nonsense.) What am I doing after high school? I'm planning on finishing my Associate of Arts degree at the local community college, and then I'd love to go to a Bible school in Florida. After that, I don't know. But I do know that I need to work on letting God take over my life.

headband borrowed ($0)
earrings gift ($0)
shawl gift ($0)
black tee chadwicks of boston, by realcomfort tees ($17)
nail polish gift, by wet 'n' wild megalast, in "bite the bullet" ($0)
gray slacks thrifted, by dockers ($6?)
white ballet flats kmart, by bongo ($20)
wardrobe essentials in this look neutral tee, neutral slacks
Honestly . . . I wanna see you be brave.

Remember that my Q & A 2014 post is open till July first if you haven't asked a question yet! Update - I have now met my requirement to make a Q & A video! But that doesn't mean you can't ask more questions :) Click here!


Comments

  1. Congrats, Hannah! Wishing you all the best in your new future. Enjoy these years. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a huge fan of Sara Bareilles. So exciting that you're graduating! I feel like I graduated a hundred years ago. I'm so glad that you are putting God first on your life. Thats the most important decision you'll ever make. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I know, I just recently discovered Sara Bareilles, and she's wonderful! Thank you :)

      Well, I have, unfortunately, allowed my relationship with Jesus to slip in these last few years--and I really shouldn't make any excuse for it. So, yes, I do NEED to put my focus on Him :)

      Delete

Post a Comment