The Rains of Castamere

Yikes! How brown have I gotten this summer? I didn't realize it till I took these photos, but I am really tanned. Wow.
I just started reading The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. (Don't judge me, Lizzy. Don't you dare judge me! [Can you tell what movie I've been watching lately? :P]) So I think I was trying to portray some kind of solemn attitude in these photos. What can I say . . . I'm weird. As you probably know from watching my Q & A video.
Bent over farther than I thought for this one :P
The day I took these photos (Wednesday) was very rainy and unseasonal, the temperatures in the mid-fifties. And this song, sung by Jackie Evancho, is one of my new favorites. It also tells a story very relevant to a couple characters in my book--so I like it all the more for that.
earrings gift ($0)
denim jacket thrifted, by style & co. ($6?)
orange graphic tee jcpenney, by made for life ($7?)
nail polish gift, by wet 'n' wild megalast, in sugar coat ($0) - makes my skin look even darker....
jeans thrifted, by merona ($5.99)
heels gift, by comfort plus ($0)
wardrobe essentials in this look denim jacket, dark wash jeans, nude heels






Comments

  1. i like this one. it's simple, looks SUPER comfy but the heels and earrings pull it together to give it a polished look.

    You have gotten tanned, and we haven't even gone to the beach yet! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, this is my go-to outfit :) I love it. (Well, go-to minus the heels and earrings.)

      I know! I don't think my tan is going to get much darker there either. Usually the Lake is where I receive numerous sunburns.

      Delete
  2. I, unlike Amy, approve of this outfit. I also approve of reading the Hunger Games. I've been planning to but haven't gotten around to it yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! :) It's good. You should read it. I'm glad you don't disapprove because I feel like there are the group of people who love it and the group of people who turn down their noses at the group of people who love it.

      Delete
  3. What a beautiful outfit! I love your shoes! They are so adorable! It does look like you got tanned....

    ReplyDelete
  4. These jeans look fabulous on you! So flattering to your gorgeous figure. Your heels are also fantastic. Nude heels are such a great wardrobe staple!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Katelyn, you are honestly too sweet for words :-) Thank you!

      Delete

Post a Comment