Rebecca Anne



The "Hannah, you are so weird" look ;)
This dear person is one of my favoritest peeps on earth. Her patience and diligence amaze me. Not to mention she has a practically professional makeup hand and a subtly stylish fashion sense. I don't know about you (but I'm feelin' twenty-two! jkfl), but I really admire ladies who can buy beautiful clothes while watching their budget--and Becca is one of them. 

We snapped these photos at the end of June when she came up to Goldendale to spend the weekend with me. I took these with my Nikon D40 on the 55-200mm lens, on an f/4-f/5.6. She took mine with her Canon Rebel, which is either a T3 or a T3i; she can notify you in the comments ;) I believe hers was the 18-55mm lens but I don't know at which aperture she shot. Forgive the sudden technical speaking, but I'm so happy now because I sort of understand manual settings on a camera. Before, when Hallie talked technicality on her blog, I had no idea what she was talking about. Now I at least kind of do :)

earrings payless ($8.99)
teal blouse goodwill ($5.99)
coral tank walmart ($3.99)
brown skirt goodwill ($7.99)
sandals walmart ($14.99)
wardrobe essentials in this look neutral statement earrings, neutral classy flip flops

Comments

  1. Ca-ute! I love all of the coordinating colors in this ensemble!

    ReplyDelete
  2. #1 that outfit is awesome, especially the teal shirt
    #2 the posing is EPIC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. #1 I loved that oufit!
      #2 Haha, I tried posing her and wasn't that successful at it. I think she naturally was just amazing at it ;) Much more so than I am.

      Delete
  3. aww, you are so sweet. *blushing* wow my hair was FLUFFY that day. :)
    That was a fun day. And we're BOTH weird dearie! :)
    I miss you! Can't wait to see you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was all true! :-) I love your hair, especially because it's voluminous. Not frizzy, but voluminous :)

      I miss you too and can't wait to come! Still got to mentally prep myself though after being gone eight days :)

      Delete
  4. Thanks for sharing your blog! This is indeed a very cute outfit!
    I had to comment on the makeup-she DOES do a good job, I wouldn't have known she was wearing makeup (natural looking us good in my book)
    Natasha
    www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love her natural makeup ability :) It's really nice. Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment!

      Delete

Post a Comment