Casual Friday



D E E T S
Blouse -- Hand-me-down, by Lavish
Nail Polish -- Gift, by Wet 'n' Wild Megalast, in Tropicalia
Jeans -- Thrifted, by Merona ($5.99)
Black Heels -- Gift, by Comfort Plus
Black Baguette -- Bass, by G.H. Bass & Co. ($28)

Hard to  believe it's already time for sweaters and cardigans and corduroy pants. Yesterday for my volunteer work at a local coffee/hangout place called "The Haven," I had on a cardigan and my pink corduroy pants. Wow! It's finally getting cool enough for that kind of gear again. Which makes me really excited. Accessorizing seems somehow easier in the cold :)

Comments

  1. I like that shirt on you too. Are you STILL at the Tastos'? Also I forgot you still had your corduroy pants!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay :) Thank you. No, I ended for them on Monday, and took these pictures last Friday. Today I'm going to try to force myself to get more photographs taken.

      I LOVE my corduroys. They are so awesome and comfortable and pink and make me happy.

      Delete
  2. I think this is my favorite outfit so far. Super flattering and beautiful. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dear :) It was one of my favorites as well!

      Delete
  3. I've got to catch up on all of your fun posts!

    I love the ruffles on your t-shirt; they're so feminine, graceful, and flattering on you. This ensemble is the perfect casual yet polished and put together look. As ever and always, you look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thank you, Katelyn! You are so sweet as always and it's nice to hear from you again :)

      Delete

Post a Comment