Emily Renee



L to R: Rachel Hope (photoshoot coming soon), Emily Renee, Rebekah Rose (second installment of Rebek is coming soon).
I left these two (one above, one below) unedited. I tried to catch Rachel leaping in the middle, but timed my shots just to get her arm in the one above and her body running out of the frame in the shot below. Well, it gave us a laugh, anyway--laughs are the best.
Emily is one of the least selfish, sweetest people I know. She loves Jesus and desires to serve Him wholeheartedly, not to mention she's super fun to hang out with. And I love her style--cute and comfortable and looks amazing (as you can tell). Love you, Emily!

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you much-ly, Vett! I'm glad you stopped by :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful! I love these photos so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is so adorable!!! wonderful pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Lauren! I appreciate your stopping by and leaving a comment :)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Yes, they are, aren't they? Emily loves the Lord so much, and her relationship with Him is such an inspiration to me. Thank you for leaving a comment, Carmen!

      Delete

Post a Comment