Thursday, September 18, 2014

Red on Black, Venom Lack

Whew, has today been busy. I didn't get out of bed this morning till well after 9:30, and I made a cup of ginger peach tea and went out to take care of the critters. After that I read my devotional and, while eating a piece of Ezekiel bread toast topped with peanut butter and honey, I organized the call messages I'd gotten for the people I'm housesitting for. Then I was off to church to help with the weekly lunch for high schoolers (henceforth I'll just be calling this "youth lunch" in all my posts, btw); I stayed afterward for a while talking to different peeps and getting chord sheets for playing the piano for worship this Sunday.
After all that I drove home and stayed for a while, gathering up clothes needed for teaching a piano lesson tomorrow morning and practicing for worship afterward, church on Saturday night, church on Sunday morning, and class on Monday afternoon. Then it turned out that a friend came over, so I stayed for a bit longer to talk to her.

Once I came back to my housesitting job, I got dressed in my workout clothes and went for a 20-minute walk with the Collie, Emily. Then I cleaned litter boxes, watered the hanging plants, let the kitty out of his run, cleaned up the kitchen and straightened up the living room, wrote 144 words, and now I am writing this :)
Once I publish this post, I'm planning to gather garbage and stuff it all in the garbage can so I can haul it up to the end of the driveway. (The garbage truck comes tomorrow morning.) Hopefully I can use my car somehow so I don't have to lug it up by hand. The driveway here is pretty long--not as long as my driveway at home, but still.
After taking care of garbage I'm going to feed some zucchinis and watermelon to the chickens and pick tomatoes. Hopefully after that I can relax and paint my nails for a bit--although I saw an e-mail from a former professor of mine in my inbox, which is stressing me out a little. Hopefully it's a good e-mail.
earrings gift ($0)
black blouse fred meyer, by hayley matthews ($25)
nail polish gift, by wet 'n' wild megalast, in "sugar coat" ($0)
red skirt gift, by jockey ($0)
shoes kmart, by bongo ($20)
wardrobe essentials in this look amazingly, none

14 comments :

  1. This outfit is gorgeous! You look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHERE DID THAT SKIRT COME FROM AND WHY DON'T I OWN IT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought you didn't like tea-length? It came from Sherri Shock. She gave me like 4 clothes and this was one of them. :)

      Delete
  3. I love that skirt.. looks so nice on you!
    xo ClassToCloset

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you Nicole! I appreciate your stopping by and leaving a comment.

      Delete
  4. wonderful outfit, girlie. I have to agree with Hallie!! ;)

    sounds like you're being very productive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, friend :) Haha, well, hopefully I'm being somewhat productive at least!

      Delete
  5. Love this outfit! The red skirt is so pretty! xo, Hayley www.dailydoseofdarling.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Hayley! I really appreciate your stopping by and leaving a comment--it does mean a lot!

      Delete
  6. Amazing post, dear!

    theprintedsea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You were born to wear red, Hannah. This skirt is such a flattering cut and color on you. You look radiant, confident, and lovely as ever!

    ReplyDelete