Closet Inventory - October 2014

T-shirts...10. I've worn...9. How many I had in July...9.

Blouses...10. I've worn...9. How many I had in July...2.

Sweaters...7. I've worn...7. How many I had in July...7.

Button-downs...1. I've worn...1. How many I had in July...1.

Tank tops...4. I've worn...3. How many I had in July...1.

TOPS...32. I'VE WORN...29. HOW MANY I HAD IN JULY...19.

Cardigans...4. I've worn...4. How many I had in July...3.

Hoodies...2. I've worn...2. How many I had in July...0.

Winter coats...1. I've worn...1. How many I had in July...1.

Blazers...2. I've worn...2. How many I had in July...2.

Jackets...4. I've worn...4. How many I had in July...2.

OUTERWEAR...13. I'VE WORN...13. HOW MANY I HAD IN JULY...8.

Formal dresses...1. I've worn...1. How many I had in July...1.

All-occasional dresses...5. I've worn...4. How many I had in July...4.

DRESSES...6. I'VE WORN...5. HOW MANY I HAD IN JULY...5.

Skirts...17. I've worn...13. How many I had in July...14.

Slacks...3. I've worn...2. How many I had in July...2.

Jeans...3. I've worn...3. How many I had in July...3.

BOTTOMS...23. I'VE WORN...18. HOW MANY I HAD IN JULY...19.

Ballet flats...1. I've worn...1. How many I had in July...1.

Heels/wedges...4. I've worn...4. How many I had in July...3.

Sandals/flip flops...1. I've worn...1. How many I had in July...0.

Boots...1. I've worn...1. How many I had in July...0.

Flatwalkers...1. I've worn...1. How many I had in July...1.

SHOES...8. I'VE WORN...8. HOW MANY I HAD IN JULY...5.

GRAND TOTAL...82. I'VE WORN...63. HOW MANY I HAD IN JULY...67

Although in July I also counted scarves, belts, and hats. Not so this time. . . . :P 

Have you ever done one of these before? If you did, were you appalled or pleasantly surprised? ;) My number has increased by 27 since July. Seriously. TWENTY-SEVEN more items of clothing in my closet! How did I do that?

Comments

  1. Where the bob did you get 27 new clothes?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very funny. YOUR CLOSET, I should think :P

      Delete

Post a Comment