Dorothy

I am listening to Johann Sebastian Bach's “Little Fugue in G Minor” at the moment. I just discovered that Einstein “admired” Bach's mathematical abilities in creating the numerous counterpoints throughout his works. And I felt very triumphant after the fact, because I've believed for several years that mathematics are always in use in music.

{Note: The dog in these photos is not mine. She apparently decided that it would be fun to follow me around while I moved between the tripod and my location. At the point of this second photo, she got bored. Afterward, though, when I took my “statement” shots, she started following me around again.}
The weather here in Goldendale has been atypically changeable. I mean, we're not Florida or anything . . . in the last few hours I've seen the weather go from 35-mile-an-hour winds and rain to calm sun and back to overcast again. Seriously.
I've decided that I'd like to start a habit of posting 6 days a week on this blog--except I can't do that without your help. I just don't have enough post ideas to fill up for six days every week. That's why I want you to head over to my REQUESTS page and give me an idea or two to use in the future. So if there's a post you've been wanting me to write or if you just have a random idea, that page is always open!

GRAY BLAZER...Thrifted, by George ($8.00?)
RED CAMI...Forever 21 ($1.90)
GRAY MAXI SKIRT...Fred Meyer, by Great Northwest: Indigo ($11.98)
RED HEELS...Target, by Mossimo ($30.00)

Comments

  1. I LOVE this outfit! Especially the heels! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you, Wholesome Joy! I liked it a lot too at the time :)

      Delete
  2. Love the pops of red!! You look so pretty, what a great fall outfit :)

    Daisy | http://simplicityrelished.com/holiday-season-ready/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Daisy! You're very sweet :) I appreciate your stopping by to leave a comment.

      Delete
  3. Six times a week?! I wouldn't be able to stick to a schedule of ONE post a week.

    Also I love picture #2 of you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, for now, anyway--I sincerely doubt I'll be able to stick to it perfectly or permanently.

      That was my favorite too! Except I forgot to turn my ISO down so the photos are grainy. Oh well. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment