Wednesday, October 29, 2014

My Top 5 Favorite YouTube Hairstyling Channels

I love playing around with my hair and with other people's. And I'm a firm believer that one's hairstyle is just as essential an accessory as a scarf or statement necklace can be. For that reason, I experiment with new hairstyles often, and I follow a few hairstyling “gurus” on YouTube. Soooo here are my favorites.

5. Bebexo
When I started browsing around YouTube for hair tutorials, Bebexo was one of the first channels I stumbled upon. This girl is beautiful, with gorgeous long Asian hair (dyed to a chocolate brown) and enormous talent for styling it. Her channel has a lot of “interesting” styles that I wouldn't necessarily wear, but she's also really good at creating everyday and celebrity-inspired styles (the video above is a remake of a Selena Gomez hairstyle). 

Cinthia Truong's channel features tons and tons of gorgeous updos that are great for weddings, prom, dances--any special occasion, basically. And they're not that hard either!

What I love about Kate's channel is that she has shoulder-length hair--and she's so creative with it! In April of 2013 I cut my hair to be just a teeny bit below my shoulders, and I wish I had taken advantage of this channel then when I could hardly do anything with my hair but leaving it down and putting it up in a ponytail. Her styles aren't harsh and unflattering--they're very soft and feminine. 

2. Cute Girls Hairstyles

Again, this is a channel that creates more “weird” styles than “normal”--at least to me, lolz. . . . But there are certain hairstyles like the one above that I think are so pretty.

This channel is my all-time favorite. These are hairstyles that I could wear every day and that I think are pretty--and most of them don't take that long either. To be fair, several of the styles I've tried--particularly the side braids--don't “work,” but I still love this channel. 

For more cool hairstyles and hair inspirations, check out my Pinterest board.

For a bunch of hairstyles I've tried, and my own original comments about them, check out my “i tried ... hairstyles” Pinterest board.

What new hairstyles have you been trying lately?        

No comments :

Post a Comment