Thursday, October 30, 2014

Something in the Water

Random information: did you know that right now The Piano Guys' album Wonders is at No. 44 on the Billboard 200?
Meanwhile, Taylor Swift's single “Shake It Off” is at No. 2 on the Hot 100.
I'm thinking about purchasing a Nutribullet. Have any of you used that blender? If you did, did you like it? I've used one a few times before, and my only complaints are 1) that the cups are a little small for me, and 2) I'm afraid the Nutribullet won't last more than one or two years. If you have any advice. . . .

Another random bit of information: I was hilarified when I remembered that on the exact same day of this week last year (October 30th) I wore this exact same t-shirt to math class. Happy Halloween, everybody!
I'd like to keep up a habit of posting on this blog six days a week, but I have one big problem. I don't have enough post ideas to fill up that many days! At the moment I think I can post outfits five days a week, but I'm a little stuck on what to post on Wednesdays. If you have an idea for me, don't hesitate to head over to this page to tell me your thoughts!

BLUE CARDIGAN...Gift, by A New Approach
ORANGE GRAPHIC T...JCPenney, by Made for Life ($7.00?)
FAUX-LEATHER SKIRT...Gift, by Worthington
HEELS...Thrifted, by Nine West ($8.00)

8 comments :

  1. I excessively like this outfit. I want one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you friend :) It's been one of my favorites in a while too.

      Delete
  2. 'Something in the Water' is a beautiful song - the more I hear it, the more I like it. Just had to put that out there. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a really great song -- it surprised me! Thanks for commenting.

      Delete
  3. Oh I've never used a nutribullet but I do have a Vitamix! Best thing ever!! Oh and I love your orange and blue outfit :)

    Daisy | Simplicity Relished

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my ... I really need to think about investing in a Vitamix. SIGH. I just don't know if I should spend $500 on it, you know? Thanks for your insight--and thanks for commenting! :)

      Delete
  4. I'm obsessed with that skirt! Agh, definitely going to have to get one for myself!

    xo,
    Marissa
    www.makinitwithmarissa.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, you are so sweet! Thank you for commenting :)

      So I looked through JCP's website to see if they had that skirt anymore (since I originally bought it for $14.99 on a gift card--while it was on clearance) and they don't. I did find a few faux-leather pencil skirts, and one that is ALMOST like mine but waaaaaay shorter. But I'm sure you could find one more like mine somewhere else on the web with relative ease :) Thank you so much, again, for stopping by and leaving a comment!

      Delete