Thursday, December 18, 2014

Blessings // 2

22// My Certified Reconditioned Vitamix 5200
23// Finding out that green smoothies are actually DELICIOUS
24// Discovering that the BBC show Merlin (which I've wanted to watch FOREVER) is all on Hulu for free

25// My Lilla Rose necklace
26// Listening to my youth pastor's knowledge about the Bible
27// The prospect of going to a bestie's (I feel like I am being judged for using that word ...) house tomorrow to keep her company while she recovers from having her wisdom teeth pulled
28// Christmastime is here
29// Getting these outfit photos taken
30// Going for a four-mile walk at 6:17 a.m. in the snowy darkness (so beautiful, quiet, wonderful)
31// Two inspiring and encouraging articles from It's Just Raquel
32// I GET TO GO SEE THE FINAL HOBBIT MOVIE ... SOON!!!!!

(not pictured) Gray Trench Coat: Ross, by Kenneth Cole Reaction ($55.00)
Infinity Earrings: Gift
Black Lace Shrug/Cardigan: Fred Meyer, by Eyeshadow ($17.99)
Green T: Hand-me-down, by JCPenney
Necklace: Lilla Rose ($0.00)
Ruffled Paisley Skirt: Thrifted, by Believe In Yourself And You Can Do Anything ($6.00?)
Black Boots: Payless, by Brash ($59.99)
(rapidly looking awful) Nail Polish: Fred Meyer, by Wet 'n' Wild Megalast, in “I Red A Good Book” ($1.99)
Flowered Bobby Pins: Borrowed from Amy 

How has God blessed you lately?

8 comments :

  1. OH OH OH. Merlin is amazing. I hope you love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH MY GOSH YAY another Merlin fanatic! I do love it. I've only seen the first seven episodes of Season 1 so far but I just love what I've seen of it. It's interesting to me that I like it so much since the CGI isn't that great, the sets are a little cheap, and all that . . . but Merlin (the person) is fantastic. I think half the reason I like it so much is because it's so lighthearted, yet still retains its fantasy feel :)

      Thank you so much for commenting, Ashley Faith! Glad to see you around once more :)

      Delete
  2. Should I watch Merlin? I need something new since I'm done with the wretched Gilmore Girls but I have no idea what Merlin is about.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you want you can try it. I don't know if you'll like it. It's set in Camelot with Merlin, Arthur, Guinevere, and the Round Table. Like I said, the CGI is really cheap, the sets are cheap, and the plot is kinda cheap, but I like it because it's funny and not too stressful. You could also buy Agents of SHIELD S1 if you want something new to watch ;)

      Delete
    2. Agents of Shield is on Netflix now actually... I guess I could try that.

      Delete
    3. YAY! I finally was successful. Fitz is my favorite :)

      Delete
  3. Fun Hulu find. Those simple things always bring smiles. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes indeed! I'm two episodes into Season 2 right now . . . so excited to watch more of it this week. It's been hard because most of the time I've had to keep it to one or two episodes a day--three at the very most, but one is the most common, and sometimes I can't manage that either--but that's okay :-) At least I know that I'll have the next 50 episodes around for a while to keep me sane with my 17 credits winter quarter! :)

      Thanks as always for commenting, Rissi.

      Delete