O Come All Ye Faithful

I am SO excited . . . finals are OVER and I have three weeks to enjoy before I have to go back to school! Yahoo! The only bummer is that I have to wait until Sunday for all my grades to be visible.
Yeah, I forgot to turn my coat collar down. #Sherlock
And I am ridiculous person. Hashtag (octothorpe?) I'm a dork. Justification: I had to get my shoes in the frame so you could see them and the camera and I were not working well together today. Hashtag excuses excuses excuses for my retardedness.

Also . . . GUESS WHAT CAME TO ME YESTERDAY. It was like Christmas on the 12th of December instead of the 25th. I just wanted to sit and admire it. . . .
Now cometh all soups and green smoothies to myself. YAY

White Jacket (old) : Hand-me-down, by Chadwicks
Purple Blouse (old): Hand-me-down, by Express
Red Nail Polish (here): Fred Meyer, by Wet 'n' Wild Megalast in “I Red A Good Book” ($1.99)
Jeans (old) : Thrifted, by Merona ($5.99)
Booties (old?): Ross, by Carlos ($27.99)

To my new followers: THANK YOU!

Comments

  1. Cute outfit! I love that song by Josh Groban. :)
    thriftytoppings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ashley! Josh Groban is my all-time favorite male singer and I am just reminded of his awesomeness every Christmas :) Thanks for leaving a comment!

      Delete

Post a Comment