Tuesday, February 3, 2015

My 2015 Valentine's Day Outfit Picks

Disclaimer: None of these photographs are my own. They all come from my Pinterest board and before that originate from other sites. I do not intend copyright infringement with this post.
I browsed through my fashionista board on Pinterest and wasn't sure which outfits I should feature for this post. I saw a chevron-printed dress and liked it, but thought -- well, a Valentine's outfit should have some pop of red or pink in it, right?
I like this outfit because of that. The dark red in combination with the houndstooth and white shrug speak winter to me, all the while adding the color necessary to make it a good Valentine's Day outfit. A splash of red lipstick pulls the outfit together and creates an even more Valentine's-Day-ish feel.
Cheers Looking at You Dress
I couldn't resist sharing this dress because, even though it does look summery, it's just adorable. The pink is a little coral-y for Valentine's Day, but I'm pretty sure you could get away with it. Just add a dressy black cardigan and some black or gray suede heels to tie it off, and you'll look amazing.
SUPER CUTE!! Could dress down this for winter with boots or elegant evening dress. LOVE!
You can't ever go wrong with a little red dress on Valentine's Day.
white and red outfit
THIS. When I traveled to Vancouver a week and a half ago to visit my best friend Bex, I casually searched for a fedora or some similar hat because I'd seen this beautiful photo. The red of the hat and the red of the bag complement the white dress perfectly (although for the sake of my readers I need to throw in here that this dress is not very modest). Her accessories are spot-on with gold wrist candy and some matching rings.
red party skirt with leopard heels
One of my favorite pins from the last couple of weeks, this not only showcases some beautiful photography, subject, and posing, but also a perfect outfit for Valentine's Day. This definitely appears more carefree to me than an average day-to-night ensemble with the red flare skirt, leopard heels, and black infinity scarf. Add some loose waves and you'll be ready for a fun and relaxed evening out.

Which outfit was your favorite?
Are you planning on doing something or being somewhere on Valentine's Day?
If you are, what do you plan to wear?

10 comments :

  1. Oooh, I love the third one. But I also love how the first and fourth don't have a lot of red/pink, just pops of it. It's refreshing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, isn't that dress gorgeous? And I agree -- too much of Valentine's Day colors can get a little overwhelming/fangirl-y-ish -- if that makes sense.

      Thanks for commenting, Ashley!

      Delete
  2. I think I'll go with something very similar to these. Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, I'm glad you like them! Thanks for commenting, Kiki.

      Delete
  3. I love the "little red dress!" So chic yet classy!
    Grace

    theshortendofthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like it too, Grace! Thanks for commenting :)

      Delete
  4. Oh. My. Gosh. That red dress and red fedora are AH-ma-zing! Although preferably not together. ;) That first ensemble is darling, too. Fun post, Hannah. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha -- that made me laugh :) I want a fedora like that really badly. I need to start a hat collection or something. My hat, sunglasses, and purse collections are seriously pitiful for being a fashion blogger.

      Thank you so much for stopping by! This post was a lot of fun to create :)

      Delete
  5. I think my favorites were either the third or last one. Perfect Valentines Day outfits, dear :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love both of those! Red is one of my favorite colors -- I should invest in a good red dress. And thank you :)

      Delete