Wednesday, February 18, 2015

This Is the Stuff


I'm kinda over gettin told to throw my hands up in the air . . . so there.
But I fail to see why that's relevant. (If you can tell me which movie that's from you get the Prize of Being the Best Movie Watcher in Hannah's Opinion Award.)
This morning I sat in biology for an hour and forty minutes listening to a lecture on meiosis, cellular respiration, and photosynthesis. (All the while I was having an exceptional hair day -- not illustrated in these photos, unfortunately -- but again I fail to see why that's relevant.) Afterward I went to Student Services to meet with an advisor about final credit requirements and graduation and all that. On his recommendation, I went to visit Phi Theta Kappa downstairs, as they were hosting a party of sorts. Once I got a brochure from PTK and talked to the president for a little while, I migrated to the college library where I finished this week's graphs for lab. Then I was off to Fred Meyer to buy Vitamix ingredients and other necessaries.

The weather here in Goldendale and The Dalles has been just excellent. It feels almost like May -- the air is still (wind is, unfortunately, all too typical of late February to early April in southeastern Washington) while the temperatures are up in the fifties daily. It's so good to see the sunshine, even though I'm used to being a Gollum-girl. 

6 comments :

  1. Cute outfit!!!! Love it. I haven't been to school since last Thursday! And it's canceled tomorrow as well. First Presidents Weekend then all this crazy snow! I can't wait for spring :)
    Grace

    theshortendofthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks :) I was pretty happy with it too, although the black tee was very uncomfortable -- kept riding up. . . . Having a good hair day helped with all of it though!

      Gosh, sounds like you got something of a storm! I hope there aren't too many more snow days for you . . . not to be mercenary, really; I just know how awful it will be if you have to add school days to the year!

      Delete
  2. Why can't I find epic cardigans like that? :( I like this outfit a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sowwy :( I think you do have epic clothes. I think we all think everybody else has better stuff than we do, and it's not true.

      But shank you for you comments.

      Delete
  3. Hm.... The Hobbit? (; Total LOTR fan here so I'm praying that is the quote of which you speak. If not, I shake my head in nerdy shame. (;

    Love this look. I'm a sucker for cardigans and stripes. Best of both here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! Someone got it :) I love that line.

      Thank you! I love cardigans too, though stripes are limited in my wardrobe -- and not for any particular reason. I might just have to go add some more sometime soon ;)

      Thanks for commenting, Kiki!

      Delete