2015 Graduation Outfit Picks: The After Party

Because we couldn't have high school and college graduates outfit ideas without picks for the after party, could we?

I'm so excited. I love these posts.
Gilded Affair . vintage 1950s dress . vintage by millstreetvintage
Because I love vintage . . . which you know, right? This 50's style cocktail dress would be gorgeous for an after party. Just keep in mind the formality of your party -- if it's a dance hosted by you, it is, of course, whatever formality you put on the invitation. If it's hosted by someone else, check the invite/ticket/instruction so you know what to wear. If it's not a dance or ball but rather just a dinner out or an open-house occasion, you might want to take a look at more casual wear.
Vintage 1950s orange peach floral party dress | Late Summer Fete Dress by Adored Vintage #vintage #1950s #50svintage
Aaaand if you're set on going vintage (I am, apparently, even though I have no vintage pieces in my closet) but know your party will be more routine, this dress is pretty casual and laid-back.
Sweet Yourself Skirt in Blueberry
I will never turn down a cute skirt.
Vintage 1950's Kamehameha Hawaiian Halter Dress by xtabayvintage, $325.00
What is it with me and vintage dresses these days? I just love them.
1950s Dress / 50s Dress Full Skirt // Apple-onia. $164.00, via Etsy.
Here's another prime example of heading to a cocktail-formal party. If you added gloves and kitten heels you'd look extra 1950's.
Because it's cute. . . . Brunch party or picnic anyone?
Coral   White
It is sort of casual (relatively at least), but I love Olivia's outfit in this photo. And could the setting be any prettier?
Neutral Work Wardrobe
Valentine's Red Knee-length Dress by Hello Fashion
Am I the only one who thinks of Lana Del Rey when I see a red dress?
Felicity and Colour Dress
Just because I love it. And it's happy. Who doesn't love happy?

Not the song. . . .
Whistle While You Quirk Dress
Birdies!
Darling Dracopis Dress
I admit to finding the print on this a little strange. Still . . . it's a cute cut and I'm pretty sure that if I had it I'd love it.
Tango With Me Dress in Mint
Who doesn't love a good maxi dress? I don't like the fact that I'd have to wear a camisole underneath it though.

Like I've said previously -- I could give you dozens and dozens of ideas but that would make for a very long, probably boring (to you) post. Instead, check out my Pinterest board to get some new ideas if you happen to be graduating in 2015 :)


Follow Hannah Barta's board fashionista on Pinterest.

Comments

  1. I absolutely adore the first one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it lovely? Thanks for commenting, Ashley!

      Delete
  2. I love the second dress, and Olivia's outfit. I love these little outfit posts you do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rebekah! They're some of my favorite to put together :)

      I agree -- Olivia's outfit and the second dress are two of the prettiest in this post, in my opinion. But that first one --gosh, I would love to have that :)

      Delete

Post a Comment