A/W Outfit Inspo

I know it's much more wintry than it is autumnal but . . . the winter solstice isn't for another six days though it's getting colder and colder--so that's a good compromise, right?
Holiday outfit. I saw this skirt at Express and had no idea how to style it. Doesn't work with my butt anyway...:
by Style Estate
Lately I've been more attracted to trendy outfits. I love the golden sheen on this skirt, which complements the black wonderfully well and adds a Christmas-y element. The black clutch with gold sparkles rounds out the spectrum. Plus for some reason I'm figuratively enthralled by her location; I think I have outfit-taking fever.

moncler.ch.vc $169 MONCLER JACKETS is on clearance sale, the world lowest price. --The best Christmas gift:
by Glam Radar
I've also really been into the whole tunic/leggings/tall boots idea. I've never worn the combination myself, so maybe that's why. I have a hard time finding leggings that I like and when I do actually go clothes shopping I like to focus on fun stuff. Do you have any leggings recommendations?
 :
by Jane
Just . . . the bokeh.
Button Back Striped Tops! {Jane Deals}:
by Jane
 :
by Lipstick & Ruffles
Black Leather Jacket:
by Glam Radar
Black leather skirt, plaid shirt:
by Jeans and a Teacup
This whole shot fascinates me. I'm not a fan of the bootie/heel remix, but I love the leather pencil skirt (especially at that length on her), the subtle jewelry, and the plaid top, combined with her messy-ish ponytail and the gorgeous location. #goals
Everyday Adventures Tunic, Gray:
by The Mint Julep Boutique
I love baggy oversized fashionable sweaters. I just wish they flattered me.

For more A/W outfit inspiration, you can follow me on Pinterest here.

Comments

  1. Okay, I really love that charcoal and white striped sweater. So cute!! This is a fun post, Hannah. I've been having trouble staying warm this year... I think staying inside is the bestest option at this point. haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I love that one as well :)

      I haven't been very fashionable this year. Most of the time I can't wait to wear scarves and sweaters but this season I've just been meh about it all. I think it's partly because I haven't taken any outfit pictures lately so I have no one to keep me accountable ;)

      Delete
  2. I LOVE leggings. So comfy, and a breeze to dress up or dress down! My favorite leggings are from Victoria secret, but target also has nice ones, and this time of year I believe Costco does too. I have some fleece-lined leggings that I have been wearing a TON lately :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thanks so much for the recommendations, Laura :D Next time I stop at a mall or a Target I'll have to check out those leggings. Do they come high-waisted? I can't stand low-rise anything. . . .

      Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you and Sam are doing great!

      Delete
    2. Yes, most of them are rather high-waisted (I often fold them down because I hate high-waisted! Lol). Look for leggings with a wide waist band - the narrow waist bands are not very comfortable and don't stay up as well.
      There are some FUN patterned leggings out there these days but I haven't been able to get into those myself... What about you, do you like the patterns?
      Sam and I are doing great :) it's good to see you blogging again!

      Delete
    3. Great! Wow, what a relief. haha I'll for certain stop by Victoria's Secret one of these days and check them out.

      Hallie just got a pair patterned with flowers! I loved them on her. It would be nice to have a pair myself, but I'm not sure how much I'd like them on me. I may check them out one of these days :)

      Wunderbar! I was happy to see he graduated. I'm glad to be back around the blogosphere more often--hopefully I stick around this much semi-permanently, but who knows once I go back to school :)

      Delete

Post a Comment