Monday, February 1, 2016

I Care What People Think | Vol. 1

I like the idea of a yearly blog survey, but they take a long while to produce and I'm not sure how many followers say "Goody!" at the idea of spending twenty minutes answering questions about how someone else can improve his or her blog space -- though admittedly it is their choice, right? ;) Instead of doing a survey I thought I would just ask if there are any specific requests you have for Dance A Real in the coming months. New posts, more posts, what kind of posts, what should change anywhere and everywhere -- you have the floor so take it. Lol.

2 comments :

  1. Just new and MORE posts, girl. Always fun to visit Dance a Real and read your though-out posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thanks Rissi :) I hope to post more this year! I can't believe I only published 53 posts in 2015. Gah. Terrible.

      Thank you so much for stopping by to read! I really appreciate it.

      Delete