Valentine's Day Playlist 2016

1// ALL OF THE STARS (Ed Sheeran)

2// THIS IS WHAT IT TAKES (Shawn Mendes)

3// BLESS THE BROKEN ROAD (Selah)

4// THE WAY YOU LOOK TONIGHT (Maroon 5)

5// WANTED (Hunter Hayes)

6// ARMS (Christina Perri)

7// GONE, GONE, GONE (Phillip Phillips)

8// JUST THE WAY YOU ARE (Bruno Mars)

9// I SEE THE LIGHT (Mandy Moore and Zachary Levi)


 10// L-O-V-E (Nat King Cole)

11// I WON'T GIVE UP (Jason Mraz)

12// THINKING OUT LOUD (Ed Sheeran)


13// A THOUSAND YEARS (Christina Perri)


14// A THOUSAND YEARS (PART 2) (Christina Perri)

Just some of my favorite love songs for this fourteenth....

Comments

  1. Just wanted to drop by and let you know that I tagged you in my "happy tag" post today!

    Dani xoxo
    a vapor in the wind

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Dani, sounds so fun! Thank you :) I'd love to do that.

      Delete
  2. "I See the Light" is a stunning song. Mandy and Zachary's vocals are gorgeous too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love "I See the Light" ... it's one of my favorite romantic songs. Have you heard Jackie and Jacob Evancho's rendition? It's lovely, especially with Jackie's voice.

      Delete

Post a Comment