dear mom

Dear Mom,
     I am not good at speaking what I feel.

Dear Mom,
   It is going to be hard for me to write this without crying like a baby. To be honest, I can't even think about writing it without crying like a baby.

Dear Mom,
    Thank you for always praying for me. I think your prayers might have saved my life.

Dear Mom,
    Thank you for putting up with my angsty teenagerness. I'm sorry :-(

Dear Mom,
    Thank you for not getting mad at me when I didn't do my dishes.

Dear Mom,
     I'm sorry for not doing my dishes.

Dear Mom,
     You give the best hugs.

Dear Mom,
     You are so strong.

Dear Mom,
     If anyone ever tells me, “You remind me so much of your mom,” it will be a bigger compliment than if they had told me I look like Audrey Hepburn.

Dear Mom,
     You are the best model of Jesus' love and grace that I could ever have and I would never know how much love He has for me without you.

Dear Mom,
     Thank you for letting me call you every day and telling me I don't call too much, even though I do.

Dear Mom,
     Thank you for listening to me ask “Do you think I'm a bad person?” over and over again and telling me you don't think I am. haha

Dear Mom,
     I don't remember a morning when I didn't see you sitting in your green rocking chair with your green tea and your Bible and your prayer journal. Thank you for setting an example for me.

Dear Mom,
     I hope you never think you're not good enough.

Dear Mom,
     Thank you for wanting me to be happy.

Dear Mom,
     Thank you for always being there no matter where I am.

Dear Mom,
     Thank you for telling me I am beautiful.

Dear Mom,
     Thank you for being interested in my projects and proofs :-)

Dear Mom,
     Thanks for being silly with me and Amy and laughing at my stupid voices.

Dear Mom,
     Thank you for assuring me I don't have Alzheimer's. haha

Dear Mom,
     Were you the woman King Lemuel talked about in Proverbs 31?

Dear Mom,
     I could never say thank you enough or tell you enough nice things about you.

Dear Mommy,
     Thank you for letting me call you Mommy even though I am 20 years old.

Dear Mom,
     I love you.
Related image

Comments

Post a Comment